To Our Members:
Last evening, Governor Whitmer and the Michigan Dept. of Health & Human Services issued new restrictions, effective Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
These rules are expected to remain in effect until December 8, 2020.
- Dine-in service at bars and restaurants is prohibited (outdoor dining is allowed).
- Retail store capacity is capped at 30%.
- In-person work is only allowed when doing that work remotely is not possible.
- Theaters, movie theaters, stadiums, arcades, bowling centers, ice skating rinks and indoor water parks must close.
- Group fitness classes are prohibited.
- Indoor gatherings are still limited to 10 people, but only two households are permitted to gather.
- Outdoor gatherings are limited to 25 people.
- Funerals are limited to 25 people.
- High schools, colleges and universities must move to distance learning; school sports are suspended.
Click HERE to view the full press release.
We will keep you updated as information becomes available.
Jennifer Lukezich, Executive Director
Byron Center Chamber of Commerce
Phone (616) 878-0108