• Hot Deal

    Costco Wholesale Membership
    Not a Costco Member?
    Join as a New Member and receive:



    Gold Star     $60.00 per yr. with 1 extra Household card receives a $10.00 cash card.



    Executive    $120.00 per yr. with 1 extra Household card receives a $20.00 cash card.



    Executive    $120.00 per yr. with 1 extra Household card with Costco's Visa Card by Citi approval receives a $60.00 cash card.



    The Executive membership pays you 2% cash back with a rebate check mailed with your renewal every year.  This way not only do you save money with Costco, you earn some of it back!  Executives also earn 2% back on our Costco Travel for hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages, including all Costco and Costco.com. and receive up to $1000.00 for the year.  There is no rebate on gasoline, stamps, alcohol or other services unless notified.



    There is also our Citi Visa which has unlimited cash back rewards that arrives every February wherever you shop.  4% back at all stand alone gas stations, 3% back on all Dining and Travel, 2% back on Costco and Costco.com, and 1% anywhere you use it.  Therefore, if you are an Executive and use our Citi Visa, you will be earning a total of 4% Costco and Costco.com, and 5% Costco Travel!



    Feel free to reach me at w744mkt04@costco.com or call 616 406-2668.  Rosie Priebe



     
    Contact Information
    phone: (616) 406-2668
    Offer Valid: October 15, 2018December 31, 2018
    Byron Center Chamber of Commerce
  • Upcoming Events

  • Elite & Platinum 

    • Plummers.jpg
    • CB-1-RGB-w150-w250.jpg
    • Metro-Health_University-of-Michigan-Health-_-Healthbridge-Post-Acute-Rehabilitation-combined-logo-(2)-(7-3-2018).png
  • Gold & Silver 

    • StateFarm.jpg
    • Freedom-Physical-Therapy.jpg
    • Stonehenge-Consulting.jpg
    • United-Bank-new-logo.jpg
    • Carstar2.jpg
    • Edward-Jones.jpg
    • BCF-Wealth-Strategies.jpg
    • TangerOutlets.jpg
    • Macatawa-Bank.jpg
    • HRS.jpg
    • Judds.jpg
    • CPA-Group.jpg
    • Family-Fare.jpg
    • Curtis-eye-care.jpg
    • WIP.jpg
    • Allstate.jpg
    • Manpower.jpg
    • Byron-Meats2.jpg