Benefits of Membership
The Byron Center Chamber of Commerce is organized to promote business growth and development, which in turn, enhances the community. Members represent a broad cross section of the community including retail, governmental, educational, professional, and religious/community service organizations. We strive to connect business and community. It’s a partnership that works!
Benefits of joining the chamber include:
- Connection to the community –Chamber membership serves as a credibility guide to residents of Byron Center and the surrounding areas. The chamber connects with members of the community through events and social media.
- Community Profile—this directory showcases our member businesses, community services, history, schools and churches, everything that make Byron Center such a great community. It is published and mailed to more than 23,000 people that call Byron Center home. The directory is also regularly available at the township offices, local businesses, library, grocery stores and all community events.
- Chamber Email connection—you become ‘in the loop’ with important info, details, times, places and dates for chamber and community events.
- Membership Luncheons—Chamber members gather together quarterly throughout the year for complimentary luncheons that are sponsored by the chamber and several of our members. In addition to networking, the luncheon provides pertinent speakers who talk about challenges and opportunities relevant to today’s business person.
- Multi Chamber Events—The Metro-South group consists of chambers from Byron Center, Grandville-Jenison, Cutlerville-Gaines, Hudsonville, Wayland and Wyoming-Kentwood. This group provides a variety of networking opportunities for members throughout the year to network with other chambers and areas of influence.
- Insurance Discounts—Some insurance companies provide a special discount to those enrolled in a local chamber of commerce.
- Chamber Events—The Chamber regularly participates or holds events to help connect businesses with community members. These events include a Job Fair, Golf Outing, Community Expo and Byron Days festivities.
- Professional Contacts—As a business owner, you know the value of “who you know”. Chamber members who meet one another are often in a position to make referrals to community and area residents.
- Welcome Packets—this program introduces people new to the area, to the businesses of Byron Center.
- Become a part of our vibrant and growing Chamber of Commerce, 300+ members!